Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WUT IT DO?

I'm sure you've heard Paul Wall toss this "greeting" out countless times before. Not only is it grammatically incorrect, it sounds stupid as hell, and it makes no logical sense. For example: If I'm meeting you for the first time, and offer you a handshake and the greeting "Wut it do?", how am I supposed to know what "it" is? If we don't have a grasp on what "it" is, how can you provide the information of what "it" is doing? Therefore, this phrase has been banned from Mike Conners vocab---and the Planet Earth as well. I actually took a poll one nite (in my head) and it was in unanimous agreement. If you hear someone uttering the phrase "Wut it do" please take a moment to report the violator to me by email. Thank you for your cooperation.

I know I'm a little late on this but the song "About us" came on the radio today and I was listening to it...



Don't forget to check out my site...check my videos page...updated every Saturday with lots of cool stuff...comment, subscribe, come back often...have fun.



Thats what I talkin bout Willis!

No comments:

Post a Comment