Monday, February 2, 2009

MUTE!

If you choose to have a conversation with me via telephone, we're gonna have to cover the groundrules.I'm not interested in your need to show off your latest cool, new, rap CD that's blaring in the background. I'm not gonna find you the slightest bit more interesting if your "Head spins round right round when you go down when you go down." TURN the damn radio OFF. And if you choose to leave your radio ON, turn the volume ALL THE WAY DOWN, so I can hear NO music in the background. I've already taken the appropriate measures to ensure you receive the same superstar treatment when calling me.
It's a matter of respect. If I'm gonna take time out of my life to include you, make me a top priority as well; and don't force me to compete with your favorite rapper as we shout, "Huh? What'd you say?" back and forth. Same thing with the television---hit the MUTE button. It's simple and it's fun. It'll also burn more calories, which will help you look and feel better.Thank you in advance.

Check out my website www.mikeconnersproductions.webs.com you will find updated videos and a bunch of other cool stuff...comment, subscribe, have fun!

Thats what I talkin bout Willis!

No comments:

Post a Comment